Dear Friends and Supporters of Noah's Ark,
After last year's successful donation drives, Noah's Ark CARES is privileged to partner with Pets' Station once again for our food donation drive. The event kicks off today, 1 July and ends on 31 July 2011. We are absolutely ecstatic and grateful for their continuous support.
Noah's Ark animals definitely have something to rejoice about as more yummy food coming their way! The food runs out faster than you can imagine at the sanctuary.
For this drive, Pets' Station will be offering a total of 9 items that supporters can choose to purchase during this period. They are:
- Canine Gourmet Beef/Veal 680g
- Canine Gourmet Chicken/Turkey 680g
- Sportmix Ori Cat food 15kg (33lbs)
- Sportmix Lame/Rice 18.18kg
- Sportmix High Energy Mini Chunk 20kg
- Friskies Ocean Fish 400g
- Friskies Mackerel 400g
- Friskies Sar/Squid 400g
- Friskies Seafood Platter 400g
For every item purchased, Pets' Station will be donating the same item to Noah's Ark, one-for-one. More details can be found at their website at www.petsstation.com.sg.
To make your food donation, there are 2 ways you can do it.
1. To do it online, please go http://www.petsstation.com.sg/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=180&Itemid=66&vmcchk=1&Itemid=87 and to view the items available and select the food you want to donate accordingly.
2. You can also go to any of their nine outlets which are located at Causeway Point, Compass Point, Frankel Avenue, Holland Village, Jurong West, Tampines Central 1, Tiong Bahru, Serangoon Gardens and Serangoon North Ave.
The donated food will be stored at Pets Stations' warehouse and our volunteers will arrange to collect the food items and bring them to Noah's Ark.
What we need to feed 1,000 animals at the animal sanctuary:
Dog Dry Food - 17 bags a day or 306kg a day
Dog Tin Food - 1 carton a day or 700gm x 24 cans = 16.8kg
Cat Dry Food - 1 bag a day or 23kg a day
Cat Tin Food - 10 cans a day or 400gm x 10 cans = 4kg
Cat Litter - S$1,200/- a month
This donation food drive is held only during this month. Do tell your friends about and help feed our animals. On behalf of the animals, we appreciate your continuing support and generosity!!